Lunafest Film Festival-March 31st at Alamo Draft House

JOIN US TO RAISE MONEY FOR TWO GREAT CAUSES.

We will be raising money through ticket sales and silent auctions.  You can purchase tickets through the Alamo Drafthouse Website

Purchase Tickets

and learn more about the films

All proceeds go to Seton Home and The Brest Cancer Fund so please invite everyone you know!!!

A LITTLE MORE ABOUT LUNAFEST….

LUNAFEST was established in 2000 by LUNA, the makers of the Whole Nutrition Bar for Women, to simultaneously promote women filmmakers, raise awareness for women’s issues, and support worthy women’s nonprofit organizations throughout the U.S. and Canada.

LUNAFEST is completely funded by LUNA and run by a small, dedicated group of LUNA employees. This year Stroller Strides is hosting our inaugural LUNAFEST here in San Antonio! 100 percent of all proceeds will be donated to charity, 15 percent to the Breast Cancer Fund and the remaining 85 percent of proceeds go directly to Seton Home, a charity that supports homeless pregnant teenagers.

Over the years, as LUNAFEST has grown from a single annual event to more than 140 festivals each season, LUNA’s commitment to this worthwhile program has grown as well. We are continually inspired by the individual and collective efforts of women, and we are awed by the results. To date, LUNAFEST has raised over $470,000 for worthwhile women’s organizations, while raising hope and awareness for the stories of women everywhere.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: