Hot Weather Tips
As the temperature rises it is important that you do all you can to take care of yourself and your little one(s) by staying hydrated and cool. Here’s some tips we’ve learned the past few hot summers of Stroller Strides:
- Drink extra water before, during and after your workout. Add in a little Gatorade or other electrolyte drink if needed.
- Eat a sensible breakfast before class.
- Bring a spray mist bottle and/or a Chilly Pad to cool down yourself or little ones.
- A clip on fan, a bag of frozen veggies or even a Chillow can help keep baby cool, especially those still in the infant car seat carrier.
- Listen to your body! If you feel you’re getting overheated alert your instructor and stop to take a rest. Don’t be embarrassed or try and push through.